Public liability

If you have suffered an injury in a public area or private residence and your injuries are the fault of a third party who has failed to keep their premises safe, then it is likely that you will be entitled to compensation. This includes:

  • Compensation for your pain and suffering;
  • Weekly payments of compensation while you are certified unfit for work;
  • Payment of your medical expenses;
  • Travel expenses;
  • Compensation for services provided by your family friends to assist you with your domestic needs; and
  • A contribution toward your legal expenses.

JJ Singh Legal can assist you with coping with the stress of your claim whilst you recover from your injuries. We can make all the necessary arrangements and obtain all relevant information relating to your claim on your behalf to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve and to help you get back on your feet.

If you would like to discuss your claim give us a call
to arrange a no obligation free consultation.

Contact Us