Car Accidents

The Insurance Commission of Western Australia (ICWA) handles car accident compensation claims in WA. If you have been injured as a pedestrian, on a bike or in a car and your injuries are due to another person’s negligent driving you may be entitled to compensation. This may include:

  • Compensation for your pain and suffering;
  • Weekly payments of compensation while you are certified unfit for work;
  • Payment of your medical expenses;
  • Travel expenses;
  • Compensation for services provided by your family friends to assist you with your domestic needs; and
  • A contribution toward your legal expenses.

At JJ Singh Legal, our car and motor vehicle accident lawyers can assist you in coping with the stress of your claim whilst you recover from your injuries. Located in Perth, we work on your behalf to make all the necessary arrangements and obtain all relevant information relating to your claim to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve and to help you get back on your feet.

As a specialised car accident law firm in Perth, we offer a range of services to those who have experienced a car or motor vehicle accident due to another person’s negligent driving. Our accident injury lawyers are the team you can trust with your motor vehicle accident compensation claim, offering a “No Win, No Fee” policy. For more information, contact our personal injury lawyers today on 08 9275 8802.

If you would like to discuss your claim give us a call
to arrange a no obligation free consultation.

Contact Us